Brooklyn New York native Anita Ames parlayed her Peace Corps Namibia volunteer position into four years overseas in the southern African nation of Namibia.
She chatted with us about:
- Life as a Peace Corps volunteer
- Why she decided to stay in Namibia after the Peace Corps
- Experiences in and advice on starting an e-business in Africa
- The ups and downs of living in Namibia
- Why a bachelor’s degree doesn’t guarantee a job in Africa
- And much more!
Watch our two part interview with her below: