African American in Africa is currently accepting guest bloggers. We are interested in rich reflections from African diasporans on their travels or lives abroad on the African continent.
If you have a unique story to tell we would love to publish your narrative on our platform.
SUBMIT FOR GUEST POST APPROVAL
Please use the form below to submit a list of 1-5 topics related to travel or life abroad in Africa that you are interested in submitting.
Once approved, please follow the submissions guidelines below.
EACH GUEST POST SUBMISSION SHOULD INCLUDE:
- At least 800 words
- 2 – 3 of your own photographs taken on the African continent
- Your headshot or profile photo
- 1-paragraph bio
- Your blog’s URL
- Any social media channels you would like to promote
- You may include 1 link within the post back to your blog’s content
Disclaimer: By submitting to this website, you’re agreeing to aainafrica.com’s terms of service, and understand that:
- All literary submissions are unpaid.
- African American in Africa may make changes to the title of your submission if needed.